7 stages from non-customer to customer
It is essential for any company to understand how its products and services are perceived by non-customers. If a company can extend its appeal beyond its current customer base, it can expect to boost customer numbers and grow long term profits.
To measure how non-customers view your brand we have developed a brand purchase ladder, where your business can set benchmarks to develop today's non-customers into tomorrow's brand loyal customers.
We achieve this by measuring key milestones in the brand purchase ladder.
- Pre-awareness - consumer has no awareness and no previous contact with the brand
- Aided Awareness - consumer is aware of the brand when it is presented in front of them
- Unaided Awareness - the brand is now top of mind for the consumer
- Familiarity with brand - the consumer is knowledgeable about the brand
- Favourability of the brand - the consumer is favourable to the brand
- Consideration - the brand is on the consumer's consideration set
- Decision and purchase - the brand is now one which the consumer wants to purchase
Take a look at our Brand Tracking and Evaluation Example Survey to learn more
Contact us to find out more about how Robust Research & Insight can help boost your brand's profile