The world has changed a lot in the past five years. Consumers are more budget minded and are seeking value in their purchases. To help keep business informed of developments in the economy and consumer spending Robust Research & Insight offers a service to create bespoke 'State of the Nation' reports.
We can interlink socio-economic information with your other research findings or create a standalone report. We can also graph key economic measures with your own business performance to look for relationships and help you plan ahead.
Some key measures we regularly report on include:-
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Inflation - CPI, RPI, RPIX
- Interest Rates
- Employment Rate and Claimant Count
- Salary Tracker
- Consumer Confidence Index
- Consumer Credit Spending - i.e. The amount consumers spend using Credit Cards, Overdrafts, Personal Loans etc
Contact us to find out more about how Robust Research & Insight can help you with socio-economic research.